Guru Media Solutions is always looking for the right people to join our team. If you submit your resume, we will review your information and contact you as we have opportunities that may be the right fit. Please write to email@example.com.
Guru Media Solutions is a creative, nimble marketing collective. We are a mindfully-different creative agency, focused on empowering purpose-driven campaigns, experiences, organizations and businesses. We choose to work exclusively with brands and movements leading the way to a better future. This should give you a sense of Guru’s core skill sets and capabilities:
- Business Strategy
- Business plan, growth strategy, fundraising collateral, fundraising, innovation
- Brand/Audience Insights
- Digital research, digital surveying, digital audience analysis, message testing
- Brand Strategy
- Naming, taglines, key messaging, visual identity, content strategy, digital architecture
- Web & Mobile App Development
- Ideation, UX, design, copywriting, production, launch
- Digital Strategy
- Campaign ideation, communications strategy, engagement strategy, partnership strategy, social media strategy, technology strategy
- Digital Marketing Activities
- social media, lead/donation generation, media planning/buying, CRM/Email marketing activities, SEO, SEM, influencer programs, experiential integration
Guru Media Solution’s offices are located at the legendary Record Plant in Sausalito, where artists like Fleetwood Mac, Dave Matthews, Metallica and Carlos Santana made some of the most iconic albums of the past four decades.
Many original iconic features remain intact and the building is deeply saturated with the creative vibe of the era.
In the same building is a wellness center offering a variety of daily movement classes, juice cleanses, massage, acupuncture and many other sustainable products and services, and a social club by night with luxury amenities, a robust event calendar filled with live music, thought leaders, complimentary wine on tap, and entertainment.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase engagement and brand awareness for a variety of purpose driven clients.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle multiple client social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting brands through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
Location: Position is ideally based at our headquarters in Sausalito, CA; there is flexibility for the right candidate
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer client social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new launches.
- Ultimately developing activations, contests, influencer integrations and beyond.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on key performance indicators
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with influencers and industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of digital metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and execute paid social media is a plus
- Adobe Suite is a plus
- Previous Experience
- Compassionate, Understanding, Passion
Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager (preferably with experience working in the food/beverage consumer packaged goods space) to join our team and hit the ground running. The candidate who would excel here is compassionate, humble, and excited about the potential of building brands, campaigns and experiences for our clients. We are looking for someone capable of relationship building with a long-term outlook for success and an eye for detail as well as clear communication capabilities.
He or she will be responsible for establishing overall roadmaps and then driving multiple projects through strategy, creative development, final production and delivery. This person will be responsible for managing both the client expectations and the internal teams to ensure we are delivering on time and on budget. This individual will report to the Account Lead and Managing Director who oversee the agency / client relationship from the most senior level.
Furthermore, the Project Manager will be a great communicator, a creative problem solver and team leader who brings multi-disciplined teams together to deliver successful, brand-driven experiences. They thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment and have a proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and strict deadlines.
On the whole, this is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. Occasional travel is required for client visits, new-business presentations, planning and brief taking.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Staying abreast of industry best practices for digital design and processes, and gather sufficient information to support suitable digital design for any given project platform and technology.
KPI-tracking and reporting
- Must have deep advertising or marketing experience
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the consumer packaged goods sector (food/beverage experience a plus)
- Solid digital background, with understanding or hands-on experience in integrated marketing development, social media and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong ability to get things done on time and accurately, both personally and monitoring others.
- High emotional intelligence, be able to anticipate needs, strong intuition.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Background in advertising, design or marketing.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business-related field.
- Compassionate, Understanding, Passionate
- Adobe Suite a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Time commitment and compensation to be determined based on skills and experience.
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
The Junior Project Manager will be the second point of contact on all team projects, assisting with production management, ensuring daily/weekly milestones are being met and objectives/tasks set forth by the Senior Project Manager. This candidate will act as secondary liaison between production, client services and the customers.
The Junior Project Manager will report to and provide imperative support to the Sr. Project Manager.
The Junior Project Manager is responsible for monitoring timelines and meticulously following through with fabrication while providing the Sr. team and customers updates.
The Junior Project Manager will assist in troubleshooting issues and managing expectations to provide first class client service
The Junior Project Manager supports the team to continually seek and capitalize on opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
The Junior Project Manager contributes to new business development through ongoing face-to-face production presentations and organize client meetings to continue to exceed expectations.
The Junior Project Manager will assist in tracking budgets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred. 1-2 year of project coordination experience in a sales, retail or corporate environment working with clients/vendors, budgets and timelines. Experience working in a digital agency field a plus, but not mandatory. Excellent verbal and written skills required. Must be able to demonstrate top performance in prior roles.
Required experience: Project Management 1 year.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
The ideal candidate has a passion for tackling challenging and evolving projects and is a self-motivator. This person must have the ability to juggle multiple high intensity projects at the same time and react with urgency to client change orders or requests. This candidate must be highly organized and a stickler for the details and is excited by and exceeding client and internal expectations.
Strong client management skills and a professional, positive communicator
Experience selling services is preferred but not required
The self-discipline, skills and determination to meet and exceed goals
Ability to think creatively, critically and strategically to improve project work flow
Always punctual, goes above and beyond their peers, and takes pride in succeeding for the group
Time commitment and compensation to be determined based on skills and experience. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
This is a full-time exempt position at our headquarters in Sausalito, CA .
Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to create engaging designs and presentations for our purpose driven clients.
If working on a highly creative team to develop digital solutions for brands with a cause and impactful organizations sounds inspiring, then this is the role for you!
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you.
Location: Position is ideally based at our headquarters in Sausalito, CA; there is flexibility for the right candidate
- Create engaging pitch presentations to convey creative ideas to clients
- Work with our creative team, including freelancers, to develop and present digital product and experience solutions for a range of cause-based clients
- Work with our marketing strategists to assemble creative presentations on time in an organized way
- Work with our account managers to facilitate scheduling and execution of refinement steps and final deliverables
- Keep current on new techniques and technologies, and constantly seek inspiration around you
- Help create a positive, fun, playful working environment through your unique personality and passions
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Produce final design assets (e.g. banners, emails, print, etc.)
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- 3+ years of design experience; in school or few years out of school
- Extensive understanding of graphics programs (e.g., the usual suspects such as the Adobe
- Creative Suite especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Mac platform, basic understanding of programming and willingness to be resourceful and extend technical knowledge where needed
- Strong ability for translating design or creative direction into creative assets
- Ability to organize and design client facing presentations
- Ability to manage time, stay on deadline and communicate effectively
- Develop clean, professional-level mechanical files for submission to developers and/or clients
- A keen eye for detail
Guru Media Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, [Company Name] complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Guru Media Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Guru Media Solutions ’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.